Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love

it is only fitting that my birth month be a time of rebirth spiritually and emotionally. becoming a more connected soul. these past couple of months have been like being in a crucible. now i am beginning to see some of the fruits of all that fire and heat. i love that i love. i love that i am finally being able to honor my past self. i love that as i am becoming older i am becoming younger :) i love that i am becoming even more comfortable in my skin. as one friend said to me, "Adalia it is not that you are not at ease with being alone, it is that you don't like to be set aside." even now as i write this i am thinking about the fact that i do enjoy myself alone. i love that i can enjoy the little things. i love that i am cool with going to dinner alone just so i can read a thrilling mystery novel. i have been alone so long that i was worried that i couldn't share my life with another person. i love that now i know that isn't true. i have been alone so long that i just don't know how much i have been storing up for the right person. i love that i know this. i love to talk in the morning. i love to be able to share my day with another person. i love being able to share my lessons no matter how painfully they have come. i love that i am getting the chance to be in friendships with men and do it right this time. i love that i have finally gotten what it means to "do me" and let other things unfold as they may. i love that i am writing about love as my eyes are ready to close. i love that my birth month is november. i love that my spirit is bound to Fall in all its brillance, mildness, and death of the old to make room for the new. i love that i am being made new inside...i love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home