Friday, March 03, 2006

Throwing Out the Old

My lack of patience and propondency to become easily annoyed has become even more apparent to me lately. I think I really do have a superiority complex. Like, " I know this, why don't you? Why can't you figure it out on your own?" I hate repeating myself. I hate explaining things that I think the other person should just understand. I can say some very mean things. You know, for years I was able to "hide" this. The only people who saw it was my family but now, I am more open. I am less guarded than I used to be and as a result, people see everything rather than only what I would allow. This is both good and bad. I feel more authentic and genuine but I am definitly going to have to work hard at getting rid of my superior attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home