Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Making Soul Time

I woke up early this morning. I am waking up early these days. I like it because I get a moment to write. I need to be getting ready for work soon. I didn't wake up with the "shadow" this morning. I don't know what was different. I did lay in bed and think about a few things and I came to an understanding with myself on something. I think our intuition can say so much that we don't get. I think that is why prayer and meditation is so important. So that we can connect to that part of ourselves. My first inclination this morning was to pray. Instead I called home quickly then wrote an email to my family and responded to an email from a friend. Yeah, it is time to get going so I have time to listen to my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home