Thursday, June 23, 2005

Scattered Thoughts

Well, I got an email from **** yesterday that he arrived safely in Korea and so far so good.
I started doing an email devotional yesterday and so far so good.
I gotta start throwing stuff away and repacking my stuff. I am still waiting on the official itinerary and the documents to get my visa. I am getting more and more excited as the days pass and time is getting short.
I am starting to change that negative tape running in my mind. I want to continue doing it because I do feel so much better.

Last night I hung out with my friend Pierre who is home on vacation from teaching English in Paris. We had an enjoyable time eating dinner at a Mexican restaurant. My mother and sister joined us later which made the evening feel complete. Pierre was my first boyfriend ever. I was 20. I can't believe that 10 years have passed and he and I are really good friends. About two years ago we hung out for the first time after not seeing each other for a long time. It was the highlight of my vacation. We hung out in Charleston and had some very deep, funny, and chillin' conversations. I love the fact that I have such authentic, down to earth, hilarious friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home