Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The book I ordered from Amazon.com finally got here. I was expecting it to come days ago. It is for an online TEFL course that I wanted to start. There are so many things I feel like I could and should be doing with my time. To keep my mind off of being hurt and to feel like I am being productive. I feel like I have moved into this really depressed place where I am tired all the time.

I got a major wake up call this morning...literally. A very rude bill collector, who I told off. I also found out that I need more pages in my passport and that is going to cost me $60 and lost time. I am hoping to God that I can get the visa taken care of in time. I have so little time, so little money and I am visiting people. This weekend I am doing a workshop on pioneering at the S.C. Baha'i Summer School...I am not prepared at all. From there I am driving to VA Beach to visit family. Next weekend I go to Florida to visit family. Ahhhh!! and for some reason this all feels good!!! This is what my life was like until a year ago. "Adalia, the busy." Now I am "Adalia, sit on her a@@ and do nothing."

What a strange time for me. And it is all by choice. Everything. How I choose to handle all the changes and hardships in my life and I am unhappy with my choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home