Sunday, June 26, 2005

I went back and edited ****'s name out of all of my entries. Reading through some of the stuff I wrote as I was getting to know him really opened my eyes to why I am where I am now. I got too close too fast and put too much trust in him without really knowing him. Whose fault is that? I may not be able to change the past I will definitly be doing some new things to have a more stable and happy future...keeping him out of my life. If we run into each other we run into each other. If we don't we don't. I won't answer any emails. I don't want to be bothered with trying to figure myself out around him. I feel like I am at a very crucial stage and my learning curve is about to change. He has given me alot to work with and this time I have learned. Believe me...I have learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home