Wednesday, April 13, 2005

This Weekend

I really miss dancing. I miss the feeling of creating and moving. I am doing Pilates to get me more prepared to take some dance classes when I get back to Korea. I just don't have the transportation or the money here to take classes.

This weekend I will be going to the Arts Alive festival at Francis Marion University. I remember going there when I was younger. It really was a wonderful event. This year a Baha'i Choir from the Congo will be performing!!! I can't wait to see them. I also have a bridal shower to go to. A friend of my sister's is getting married in May and invited me to go. I haven't been to one of those in a long time.

I hope that this weekend is sunny and warm and full of happiness and laughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home