Monday, March 14, 2005

Salsa and Friends Rock!!

I was supposed to go down to Beaufort to be with my brother Ruhi. He is in the Marines. I was going to join him and his buddies for salsa dancing in Savannah. Well, that fell through. I realized that I couldn't get on base without insurance in my name and my brother was pretty much stuck on base all weekend...so I became very resourceful, I called my friends in Columbia South Carolina. I ended up staying with Corinne, a young woman I had known when she was a child but had not really gotten to know, and her salsa dancing roommate Kristen. It was PERFECT!!! My friend Louis met up with us earlier in the day and we had dinner together. Later we all went dancing, with the exception of Louis who had promised his wife that they would go together and she was out of town. Dancing was awesome!! I had some very good partners and it was nice to go with people this time. So now, when I go to Columbia not only do I have a place to stay but I have friends to be with. I am very happy about this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home