Thursday, January 19, 2006

In Six Months...

1. I met a wonderful man who continues to surprise, impress, and endear himself to me.
2. I am IN LOVE with my kindergarten students. Their smiles in the morning are a perfect start to my day.
3. I travelled to Shanghai in December to see my sister Sopia.
4. The wonderful man I met became a Baha'i about a month and a half ago.
5. There was CRAZY drama in Toastmasters in October or November. Everything is chill now.
6. My best friend Ody, who is probably angry at me for my lack of communication, had her third child Omari.
7. I have had 3 very nice and warm dinners at my house.
8. The wonderful man in my life and I are planning to do a discussion group as a service project.
9. One of my newest close friends, Sarah, got engaged on Christmas day to her wonderful man, Paul.
10. I am finally getting my spiritual and financial together and being more disciplined...I feel much more centered.
11. I will be in Korea until February 2007.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adalia! It's been too long! I have finally found my favorites bar again and had a chance to read your blog! May 2006 be your year!
love and hugs
Tarra

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home