Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Almost Missed It

I think I have finally forgiven my father. This poem reflects what I am trying to say:

It happened quietly
No pomp nor grandness
No heartwrenching pronouncements
It happened simply
A short visit
Arriving centered
It happened naturally
Confirmation of all the heart healing
Testimony to all the soul healing
It happened gracefully
Subtle transition
Dignified balance of inner power
It happened so
quietly,
simply,
naturally,
gracefully
that I almost missed it
forgiveness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a weight loss food site/blog. It pretty much covers weight loss food related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home