Monday, May 29, 2006

Causing Offense

Considering the fact that I am human and make mistakes I will say that offending another person is never a good thing. Regardless of the reason or nature of the situation causing offense is just not acceptable. I offended a friend yesterday and basically I was being myself...well, that part of me that is capable of being rude. If you remember I wrote a while back about my impatience and how I am easily frustrated. Well, as a rule the only people who ever had to see this particular fault...the rule has been gradually changing as I am becoming more myself. Becoming more authentic is a postitive thing but what I was not prepared for was that the negative aspects of myself would also be a part of that authenticity. It has been particularly difficult the past few months because now I am given the duty to figure out what is the root of it and how to change it. AHHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home