Sunday, March 19, 2006

Getting Perspective

Well, me and Seung-woo have decided to seperate for a couple of months. No drama or anything just things are getting really serious a little too fast. We both have some areas we need to grow in and I have been uncomfortable with making a definite commitment. We have been talking about marriage but something isn't settled inside. I need time to pray about it and really think whether this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is a really good man, with wonderful qualities but something is missing. My mom is coming in May and that is the time we will reconnect and consult with our parents. For the time being we are keeping all contact restricted to Baha'i events or service.

The crazy thing is that there was no drama. No hurt feelings. Nobody crying. We both just knew that we had to take some steps back and figure some things out on our own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home