Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oh, How Things Come Together

yeap...I have got to come to accept that things in my life come together when and where they are supposed to. I have been worried about not having money or a job for a few weeks now. I was really worried. I started having feelings of anxiety and that had not happened in a long time. I kept telling myself to be patient, to keep praying, and to know that things will happen in their own time. Well, I got to Florence and in less than 24 hours I got a job. The PERFECT job!!! I am so amazed and grateful. It is part-time but I think I will make enough to take care of bills and be able to save. The hours are perfect and as of right now I have the weekends off. I think it will stay that way. Maybe now is the time to do study circles at my mom's place. We'll see.

It is such a battle for me to allow for God to take care of things. I have to keep perserving and then He will guide me to what is best for me. So now, I am going to stay in Florence at my mom's with my sister. I keep remembering this incredible dream I had years ago. It was a dream about my life's journey... alone. It came full circle and in the end I was with my sister and we were jumping off into life together. I am trying to be aware that none of what is and has happened in my life is guided by me. I hopefully am learning to perceive things and to make the right choices but God is placing these things in front of my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home