Thursday, December 09, 2004

"Let's Be Friends"

Why is it that I continue to meet really cool, attractive, compatible guys the week before I have to leave a place? My mom says that I make friends very easily. Well, maybe she is right but can I just say that I have enough friends? I met a guy here in Florida. He is someone I would love to get to know better and spend time with but I am leaving soon. We had the preliminary conversation that establishes the interests of each person and what they expect from a relationship...completely casual of course. Now that I know and he knows that I am leaving soon I can feel the both of us backing off. What else can you say? He won't be leaving Florida anytime soon and I am hoping to end up in NYC for a few years. Oh well, he is another rung up on the ladder that is going to the PERFECT guy. He is somewhere WAAAAAYYYY up there and I think I might have to die before I can meet him. I met a guy in Korea, literally a week before I left. Man, he danced, was intelligent, a gentleman, 32 years old, and spoke 3 languages. I crazy missed him the first couple of weeks I was here but we had decided to be friends. GREAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home