Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Reason=Hobostank(#8)

Listen to the song and you will understand all I am about to write.

For anyone who experiences a heart broken beyond repair...so broken that they have to start from the beginning...pick up the pieces and rebuild there is a miracle that is rarely witnessed. I have been fortunate to have been blessed not once but twice with the same miracle...my mother and my ex. It is when the person that has hurt you most says to you, "I am sorry for what I did. You didn't deserve it. I take responsibility for what I did to turn your life upside down."

I got an email from my ex. I never thought I'd get it but I did. It's a miracle. I had to put on Hobostank and play the song again and again just to hear the words....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home